UrbanGal and Law embark on a New Project

Here, we'll say what we are doing here, and how welcome every one is..... We can work on it together.

Remember, we want Creative commons, or public domain images if we are looking for things on line. We can post our own pictures as well whenever you like.

WE can add our own playlist from YouTube. We can collect it together. Since eventually I'll have my meds, I'll be able to do more. If you like, start a list, and I'll go a hunting!


Friday, December 31, 2010

Woman is an Author and She Doesn't Know It!

Right now, this is a team blog, consisting of one of the authors, who is set up as a follower.  For a blog, it's much easier to set yourself up as your own follower.  That way, all posts and comments can go directly to your mail.

However, the follower has to make that distinction in the settings. And so, the Chinese Proverb demands: "Author, follow thyself!"

Call me and we can do it together.  Since I don't get holidays, I forgot you had this entire week. Let's catch up, ok?  You don't want to meet your maker without following Famous Chinese Proverb!

No comments: