UrbanGal and Law embark on a New Project

Here, we'll say what we are doing here, and how welcome every one is..... We can work on it together.

Remember, we want Creative commons, or public domain images if we are looking for things on line. We can post our own pictures as well whenever you like.

WE can add our own playlist from YouTube. We can collect it together. Since eventually I'll have my meds, I'll be able to do more. If you like, start a list, and I'll go a hunting!


Monday, December 13, 2010

sorry

I thought it was only recent visitors, but you got google friend connect already.  Just left that note there, but it can be on the side, different background color, and sketching, or a row of what ever. Will try tomorrow to fix it.

See you can do this all by yourself. You did GREAT. Sweet tides, l

No comments: