UrbanGal and Law embark on a New Project

Here, we'll say what we are doing here, and how welcome every one is..... We can work on it together.

Remember, we want Creative commons, or public domain images if we are looking for things on line. We can post our own pictures as well whenever you like.

WE can add our own playlist from YouTube. We can collect it together. Since eventually I'll have my meds, I'll be able to do more. If you like, start a list, and I'll go a hunting!


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ok, Enough Geriatrics!

This blog was set up to talk about the days' schedules went like this:
Go to School
Go to Work
Go Home
Do Homework
Get Changed
Go out all Night
Go home and Shower
Repeat

Instead I'm talking about broken hips? Please, someone help! I know UrbanGal is shy, so I guess I'm going to have to dig up my most outrageous story.

Give me some time. And any one that wants administrative privileges, so you can post your own stories, send me your email, and I 'll send you what you need to sign in. It sounds more complicated than it is.

Welcome, August Mayfield!

No comments: