UrbanGal and Law embark on a New Project

Here, we'll say what we are doing here, and how welcome every one is..... We can work on it together.

Remember, we want Creative commons, or public domain images if we are looking for things on line. We can post our own pictures as well whenever you like.

WE can add our own playlist from YouTube. We can collect it together. Since eventually I'll have my meds, I'll be able to do more. If you like, start a list, and I'll go a hunting!


Friday, August 5, 2011

So, When's the Party Starting?


The Eight Irresistible Principles of Fun




There is another one by Box-of-Crayons. I had this on my main blog, but if any blog needs it, it is this one. I'm not singling any one out, UrbanGal61 It's no one's fault, UrbanGal61. Some people are just more, say, repressed in their older years, and are naturally terrified if anyone found out you some one was writing a COMPLETELY FICTITIOUS ACCOUNT THAT HAS SOME TRUTH ABOUT OUR FRIEND, DIANA. THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE IF WE SHARE OUR WISDOM.
Tell you what. I'm going to post a secret. I've already posted it in a profile, but I'm sure no one read it. Or maybe 2 people. Then we'll see what happens, okay Urbevery one? .
</div>
</div>

No comments: